B&L is cconveniently located for truck drivers in and around New Jersey and NYC, providing a rapid, competent roadside assistance service for trucks and trailers as well as a wide range of repair and maintenance services.
Ever wonder what happens when a motorcoach or an 18-wheeler breaks down on the side of the road, or is left inoperable following a traffic accident? What sort of machine handles this heavy duty towing, or can provide fast heavy vehicle roadside assistance? How does it work and where do these vehicles go? How about if there’s not time to go to a garage? Is there a way to fix accident damage on the roadside to get me to my next stop?
Time spent stranded on the side of the road costs your company money, puts employees at risk and causes headaches and other disruptions to business. For over 40 years, we’ve relieved that stress for trucking firms, leasing companies, bus operators and many more in the New York City, New Jersey area and beyond.
Our fleet of over 30 wreckers and service trucks includes 13 under-reach wreckers designed specifically for truck and trailer towing, 7 roadside service and tire service trucks, 6 tractors and 4 Landolls/Lowboys. Whatever the job requires—whether it’s a Landoll for truck cargo or heavy machinery or a wrecker for a broken down bus—we’ve got the equipment and response speed for any heavy duty recovery or roadside service job. And we deliver on that promise 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
In addition to leading the region in heavy duty towing and roadside assistance—we are a Turnpike Authority authorized tow company for Interchange 12—we also offer accident damage repair including welding, fabrication and painting, frame repair, diagnostic testing, routine maintenance and other repairs.
Night or day, mid-week or during a holiday, B&L Towing is the fastest, most reliable heavy duty towing and repair company serving New Jersey and the New York City area.
Key Facts about B&L Recovery & Towing:
- WE ARE ALWAYS OPEN with our 24-hr on-site dispatching while operating with a fleet of over 30 wreckers and service trucks including:
- 13 Under-Reach Wreckers designed for trucks and trailers
- 7 Road Service & Tire Service trucks
- 6 Tractors
- 4 Landolls / LowBoys
- We have 24/7 dispatch of emergency services
- A roadside service for tractor trailers
- Heavy Duty Towing for trucks & buses
- Emergency assistance with tire repair or replacement
- Cargo Reload & Storage providing assistance with a shifting load
- Computer diagnostics and full truck repair service
- Repair and repainting service for cars and trucks following an accident or collision
- Motor coach & bus towing experts
We are an authorized towing service for the New Jersey Turnpike – Interchange 12. We have been providing premium truck repairs and roadside assistance since 1973 & with over 40 years of experience we’re proud to offer a winning combination of exceptional service and reasonable prices, always with a smile!